Why we are running Transit Tesseract Testnet while on the rally to Soarchain Mainnet
Motuzens of Soarchain, as we embark on the journey to revolutionize mobility with Soarchain, we have finally reached Transit Tesseract, representing the fundamental change in the mobility space by transitioning into our mainnet, a new dimension of possibilities, and the name of our incentivized testnet. This testnet is a significant milestone as it allows us to put our technology through rigorous testing to ensure that it is robust, secure, and capable of delivering on our promises.
- Firstly, we will be testing the general flow of all network rewards. These rewards serve as the primary incentives for participants in our network, and it is crucial that they are distributed fairly and accurately.
- Next, we will utilize this opportunity to fine-tune our tokenomics — the economic models that underpin our Soarchain token. This process is key to ensuring the token’s value, stability, and utility in our ecosystem.
- We will begin our marketing and PR initiatives since marketing and PR are crucial for raising awareness about Soarchain and attracting potential users.
- The testnet also provides us with the opportunity to test the core and UI functionalities of our mobile application. This testing will ensure that our app provides an intuitive and seamless user experience, which is critical for user adoption and engagement.
- We will also be testing the functionalities of the Motus Mini, our proprietary device that collects and shares valuable car data. Ensuring its correct operation is key to the performance of the Soarchain network.
- The testnet will also allow us to rigorously test our validator network. Validators play a crucial role in processing transactions and maintaining the security of our network, so their reliable operation is of paramount importance. In the last phase, we will onboard our mainnet genesis validators to the network, since onboarding validators is a significant step in building our network’s integrity and security.
- Furthermore, we will test delegation and staking functionalities. These are integral components of our token model, and their smooth operation is crucial for our network’s secure and stable functioning.
Understanding and Testing Network Rewards on Soarchain
One of the core functionalities of Soarchain is to incentivize network participation through the distribution of network rewards. These rewards are managed using a complex system that includes vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) and vehicle-to-network (V2N) Proof-of-Availability (PoAv), a challenge mechanism, and a unique scoring system.
Vehicle-to-Network Proof-of-Availability (V2N PoAv): This system enables vehicles and road users to communicate application-specific data through any protocol that can act as a relay to the internet. It aims to create a global fleet that streams large amounts of data to the cloud, enabling data collection, device management, and third-party services. Similar to V2V PoAv, the V2N PoAv system uses a decentralized entity called a “runner” to receive and temporarily store messages from the V2N broadcaster. The runner can request a challenge when eligible, which verifies the broadcaster’s reward eligibility.
Vehicle-to-Vehicle Proof-of-Availability (V2V PoAv): This system involves the direct communication between vehicles (and other nodes capable of V2V communication) without depending on any fixed infrastructure. The V2V PoAv system is designed to create a global fleet of locally-aligned vehicular ad hoc networks that can communicate application-specific data, potentially enhancing road safety, reducing carbon emissions, and unlocking numerous other applications. The system verifies the number of messages broadcast and received by a device, incentivizing honest behavior in both modes. This is achieved through two challenges — the V2V Broadcaster Challenge and the V2V Receiver Challenge.
Challenge Mechanism: To verify data availability efficiently, Soarchain utilizes various challenge mechanisms. A challenge is a request to receive data to be verified from a node which claims to have generated that specific data. This mechanism helps to ensure the correct and honest operation of nodes, leading to a fair and timely distribution of rewards. The V2N Runner Challenge and V2V Receiver and Broadcaster Challenges are core to this mechanism.
Scoring Mechanism: When a messaging node joins the Soarchain network, it is assigned a default score of 50. Nodes that score higher than the initial score are considered well-functioning and their reward distribution is executed according to their score. The score is updated according to the outcome of a challenge and is kept within the range of 0 to 100. The calculation of the score is based on a set of formulas, considering whether the challenge was successful or unsuccessful.
Reward Distribution: The reward distribution process takes into account the score of a messaging node, the outcome of a challenge, and several network parameters. Rewards are calculated based on a formula which takes into account the reward multiplier and variables depending on all the vehicles in the network.
During the testnet phase, we will be comprehensively testing all aspects of this reward system. This will involve simulating different scenarios to test the robustness of our V2V and V2N PoAv mechanisms, the challenge mechanism, the scoring system, and the reward distribution process. By stress-testing these systems in a controlled environment, we aim to identify and fix any issues before the launch of the mainnet, ensuring a fair and efficient distribution of network rewards.
Fine-Tuning Tokenomics: Building a Balanced and Sustainable Economic Model
In the forthcoming phase of our testnet, a critical priority will be the meticulous fine-tuning of our tokenomics — the economic infrastructure that underpins our Soarchain token. This process is paramount to establishing the token’s value, stability, and utility within our ecosystem, ultimately aiming to create a balanced and sustainable economy for our platform.
Tokenomics, being the foundation of our economic model, encompasses numerous factors, including the token’s total supply, distribution mechanisms, inflation rates, staking incentives, and transaction fees, among others. All of these elements will be rigorously examined and adjusted during the testnet phase to ensure they foster a balanced ecosystem that encourages active participation while also maintaining a stable token value.
The testnet will provide a controlled environment where we can simulate various market conditions and user behaviors, enabling us to observe and analyze the response of our tokenomic models in these situations. We will monitor key performance indicators such as transaction volume, token velocity, staking participation, and network growth to identify any potential imbalances or vulnerabilities in the system.
Moreover, we will be assessing the effectiveness of our reward and incentive structures, as they are pivotal to motivating network participation and ensuring the security of our blockchain. This includes testing our scoring system, challenge mechanism, and the V2V and V2N Proof-of-Availability systems, and analyzing how these mechanisms affect user behavior, network participation, and ultimately, the token’s value.
This in-depth and iterative process of analysis, adjustment, and retesting will allow us to refine our tokenomic model, ensuring that it is robust, resilient, and adaptable to changing market conditions and network dynamics. The goal is to provide a stable and sustainable economic model that supports the growth and longevity of the Soarchain ecosystem, while maximizing the utility and value of the Soarchain token for our users.
Testing Mobile Application and Motus Mini Functionality: Ensuring Performance and User Engagement
In the world of blockchain, user experience is a crucial factor that influences the adoption and engagement of the platform. Our mobile application is the primary interaction point for users on the Soarchain network, and as such, its performance and ease-of-use are paramount. In this regard, our focus will be on testing both the core functionalities and the User Interface (UI) elements of the app.
Testing the core functionalities will involve an in-depth examination of the app’s key features such as account setup, staking, and delegation capabilities, rewards tracking, transaction handling, and interaction with the Motus Mini device. Our goal is to ensure these operations perform smoothly under various conditions, and that the app effectively interacts with the underlying blockchain. Furthermore, we’ll simulate diverse usage scenarios, such as high network load and sudden disconnections, to ensure robust operation even under unexpected circumstances.
UI testing will primarily aim to create an engaging, intuitive, and user-friendly experience. We will critically assess the app’s visual appeal, layout, navigation ease, responsiveness, and feedback mechanisms, while also ensuring accessibility for users with different abilities. Moreover, we will conduct usability tests with a diverse group of users to gather qualitative feedback, aiding us in further refining the interface based on their experience and suggestions.
As for the Motus Mini, testing its functionality is equally important to ensure the successful operation of the Soarchain network. The Motus Mini is a specialized device designed to collect and share valuable car data, thereby playing a significant role in the network’s overall performance. Our testing strategy here will focus on verifying the correct collection, processing, and transmission of data to the Soarchain network.
We will conduct rigorous tests on the device’s connectivity, power consumption, heat dissipation, and physical resilience to verify its performance under various environmental and operational conditions. We’ll also assess its interoperability with different vehicle models and mobile devices to ensure broad compatibility. Furthermore, the integration of the Motus Mini with our mobile app will be thoroughly examined, ensuring seamless data flow and robust security measures.
By utilizing the testnet for these extensive tests, we are striving to enhance the overall functionality, performance, and user experience of our mobile application and Motus Mini, ultimately leading to a more reliable and efficient Soarchain network.
Marketing and Public Relations Strategy: Building Awareness and User Adoption
As we approach the next phase in Soarchain’s development, a comprehensive marketing and public relations (PR) strategy will be instrumental in raising awareness about our platform and attracting potential users. We aim to strategically position Soarchain as an innovative solution within the vehicular connectivity and data-sharing ecosystem.
We will commence this initiative with a targeted media outreach program. This will involve collaborating with tech journalists, bloggers, and influencers in the automotive and blockchain spheres to cover Soarchain’s unique capabilities and potential benefits. A targeted outreach program will allow us to gain visibility in influential publications and blogs, expanding our reach to potential users and investors. This approach facilitates credibility and builds trust within the community, as people are more likely to have access to a more objective and diverse set of opinions and feedback from third-party experts.
Concurrently, we will harness the power of social media and digital marketing platforms to further enhance our reach. Platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram serve as effective channels for communicating our value proposition and sharing regular updates about our progress. Our digital marketing approach will also incorporate Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies and paid advertising campaigns on platforms like Google AdWords to reach potential users who are actively searching for solutions within our niche.
Most importantly, our strategy will focus on promoting Soarchain’s real-world applications and case studies. Demonstrating tangible, practical benefits of our platform will significantly enhance our reputation and foster a sense of trust among potential users. As part of this strategy, we plan to issue press releases and organize events such as webinars and live demos to showcase Soarchain’s capabilities and potential benefits.
Lastly, we will actively participate in industry conferences, expos, and meetups. These events provide an opportunity to interact directly with potential users, partners, and investors. They also offer a platform to present our vision, demonstrate our product, and receive valuable feedback.
In summary, our marketing and PR initiatives will focus on a multi-channel approach to raise awareness about Soarchain. By leveraging media outreach, digital marketing, real-world demonstrations, and industry events, we aim to create a strong presence in the market and build a robust user base for our platform.
Validator Node Operation and Delegation Functionality: Secure and Efficient Network Operation
Our testnet deployment strategy involves a detailed focus on the operation of validator nodes and the effective implementation of delegation and staking functionalities. These components are vital to maintaining the network’s stability and security, while also providing a profitable engagement model for network participants.
Validator nodes form the backbone of our network, taking charge of transaction processing and consensus formation. Their role is crucial in ensuring the network’s reliability, and as such, their functionality must be thoroughly tested. As part of our testnet operations, the Soarchain team will initially deploy these validator nodes. This period will serve as a time to thoroughly vet the system’s capacity to manage, process and validate transactions under various load conditions.
Specific attention will be given to the robustness and resilience of the consensus algorithm, and its ability to resist network attacks and faults. Furthermore, we will evaluate the efficiency of block production and validation mechanisms, transaction latency, and the overall network scalability. Once we gain confidence in the initial setup, we will move towards an intermediary testnet where we will be accepting genesis transactions from the prospective mainnet validators, providing a more realistic scenario for these nodes to operate, contributing to the maturity and hardening of the overall system.
Equally important is the operation of delegation and staking functionalities, crucial components of our token model. By enabling network participants to delegate their tokens to validator nodes, we create a secure and incentivized network environment, strengthening the network’s overall stability. To this end, we will test the delegate-to-validator procedure, ensuring it’s a seamless, user-friendly, and secure process.
Specifically, we will verify the security measures in place during delegation, and the reliability of the automatic reward distribution system. The staking mechanics will also be tested for their robustness under different scenarios, such as mass staking and unstaking events, staking to offline or malicious validators, and edge cases where network conditions may alter expected outcomes.
The aim of these tests is to ensure that participants can trust in the security and reliability of the Soarchain network, providing them with a stable and incentivizing platform for their engagement. By fine-tuning these components through rigorous testing on the testnet, we pave the way for a secure, efficient, and robust mainnet launch.
How You Can Start Earning Rewards
The prerequisites for participating in the first phase of the testnet are as follows:
- Procure a Motus mini device
- Provision your device to connect it to your phone using Motus Secure Provisioning mobile application
- Download the Motus Connect & Drive mobile application
- Create a new testnet wallet
- Register your Motus mini device to the testnet blockchain
- Connect your Motus mini to your vehicle’s OBD-II port
- Stay connected while your vehicle is operational(you won’t earn more rewards for driving more)
- Claim your rewards from the Motus Connect & Drive mobile application
- Delegate your tokens to a validator to help secure the network and get staking rewards in return
Soarchain testnet will comprise various phases to accommodate full-fledged tests for each and every aspect of the system.
Phase 1: Alpha Testnet Objectives:
- Testing the General Flow of Network Rewards: The alpha phase will focus on testing the reward mechanism, ensuring that the distribution works as expected. Simulated transactions will help verify if the reward system is running efficiently and accurately.
- Fine-tuning Tokenomics: This phase will be used to observe and adjust the economic model of the network. This includes analyzing transaction fees, inflation rates, and reward distribution to ensure economic stability and fair token economics.
- Testing Delegation and Staking Functionalities: The delegation and staking mechanisms need to be tested to ensure that they are secure, transparent, and functioning properly. This includes testing staking rewards, penalties, and delegate/un-delegate processes.
- Testing Mobile Application Core Functionalities: This will involve the verification of core functionalities of the mobile app, such as wallet operations, staking, transactions, etc., to ensure a smooth user experience.
- Testing Mobile Application UI Functionalities: The user interface will be tested for its ease of use, intuitiveness, and ability to deliver a satisfying user experience.
- Testing Motus Mini Functionalities: This objective involves evaluating the Motus mini’s functionalities, ensuring it meets the necessary requirements and operates seamlessly.
Phase 2: Beta Testnet Objectives:
- Onboarding Main Validators: Once the alpha phase has ensured the proper functioning of the network, validators can be onboarded. These validators will test the network and provide feedback to make further improvements.
- Testing the Validator Network: Once validators are onboarded, it’s time to test the robustness and security of the validator network. This will involve testing validator operations like proposing blocks, validating transactions, receiving rewards, etc.
- Marketing & PR: As the beta testnet proves stable, begin marketing and public relations activities to create awareness around the Soarchain.
- Further Testing and Bug Fixes: The beta phase will also involve more intensive testing of all aspects covered in the alpha phase, with a particular emphasis on identifying and fixing bugs, improving network performance, and enhancing security measures.
- Feedback and Improvements: Collect feedback from validators, early adopters, and testers to make necessary changes and improvements. This feedback will be crucial in ensuring that Soarchain meets the needs and expectations of its intended users.
Phase 3: Gamma Testnet Objectives:
- Soarchain Dapp Development and Performance Evaluation: The third phase will focus on the creation and testing of decentralized applications (Dapps) that operate on the Soarchain platform. These Dapps, backed by the network’s smart contract capability, can offer a wide range of services from ridesharing to autonomous driving. Testing will evaluate the Dapps’ performance, scalability, and security under various load conditions and user interactions to ensure optimal performance in high-traffic scenarios.
- Implementing and Testing the Data Provision Request (DPR) Module: This phase will also see the introduction and testing of the DPR module, a key feature in the Soarchain ecosystem. The DPR acts as a decentralized intermediary between data generators and consumers. It allows consumers to define their data requirements and stake Soarchain tokens to issue a request. Data generators can then share their data in response to these requests and receive rewards based on their contribution.
- Testing the DPR under Various Scenarios: The functionality of the DPR will be rigorously tested under a range of scenarios to ensure it can efficiently handle diverse data requirements. Testing will also assess the security and effectiveness of the reward distribution mechanism. This will ensure that the DPR Dapp can facilitate secure and efficient data transactions, thereby unlocking significant potential within the transportation sector.
- This phase, ensuring both Dapp and DPR module functionality, is crucial for ensuring the Soarchain network meets its key objectives of improving efficiency and fostering innovation within the transportation sector.
An in-depth exploration of specific tasks and missions that provide the opportunity to earn testnet rewards will be unveiled in the forthcoming installments of our contemporary blog series.
Download the app and connect your Motus mini to the Soarchain network today!🚀
📱Download the app:
📦Pre-Order Motus Mini: https://shop.soarchain.com/products/motus-mini
💬Join the discussion: https://linktr.ee/soarchain
Check out the Soarchain Explorer from: https://explorer.soarchain.com/